Friday, January 4, 2008

Joining in 2008

Happy New Year from ours to yours!

Well, I have allowed the 'blog craze' to pressure me into joining! We have so many friends and family members that have joined the 'blog craze' that I was feeling so out in left field.

With a new year comes new goals, and since Matt and I don't participate in that tradition... I thought this might be a good one to consume more of the time that I do not have. LOL

Now for the funny part...
1) we don't really know how to attach photos to our blog
2) we hate the look and don't know how to change it
If any of you can help.... WE NEED IT!

2 comments:

Fowler family said...

Jesicca,

I am so glad to hear from you! And it is really fun to see you started a blog!

To add a photo to a POST, you just click on the photo/picture icon at the top bar when you are writing a post. If you want to add a picture to the BLOG MAIN PAGE, I am not the most experienced at this, but I believe you just click on dashboard, and then layout and then click on header and then click on the add an image button. You can add an image from your computer, but you will want to add an image that has certain dimensions so that it fits the header. I forget what the dimensions are, but if you google something like "blog header dimensions", you can find the dimensions they recommend.

Good luck!

Sarah Ward said...

Your blog looks great! I'm excited to see what you add next. Good Luck with everything.
Sarah Ward