Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag!

Colett tagged me, so here goes...

My Hubby
1. What is his name? Matt R. Kallas
2. How long have you been married? 14 years March 25th
3. How long did you date? 3 years
4. Who eats more sweets? Me, Me, Me (have you seen me)
5. Who said I love you first? Don't remember, probably me.
6. Who is taller? Matt
7. Who can sing better? In public, neither. In the car, both of us.
8. Who is smarter? We are probably equal. He is more book smart, hence getting ready to go into the Pharmacy program. He is so much better than me in science and math (good thing I am a buyer LOL).
9. Who does the laundry? Both, however, I have to do all of the folding. He protests say, 'I don't know how too'. I always let him know that I am more than happy to teach him. He always graciously declines the lesson.
10. Who pays the bills? Matt
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it is closer to the window. I have this thing about fires and break ins. Plus, Matt is closest to the door, the bad guys can get him first. HA HA HA
12. Who cooks dinner? Me, but he will disagree. ME ME ME
13. Who drives? When we are together, he does. He has this funny thing about guys sitting in the passenger seat while a lady drives. He thinks it makes them look like wusses.
14. Who is more stubborn? Hands down... me!
15. Who kissed who first? Again, probably me.
16. Who asked who out first? He did. Dinner on our work break.
17. Who proposed? He did.
18. Who wears the pants? He does until it is time to get busy.

5 comments:

Lucrecia said...

I had to do this tag a while ago. Your answers were fun to read. Brook absolutely refuses to sit in the passenger seat too! It's always interesting to learn the dynamics of other couples.

Kami said...

haha. That's funny. What is it about men and having to be in the driver's seat all the time? Sean refuses to let me drive. :(

Lucrecia said...

Okay Jessica, so I totally made that rug. I think that's why I was bugging out about it. I was worried that it might look homemade and cheesy. If you ever want to learn how to do it I'd love to show you. It's definately an art that was lost in our parents generation.

Elise said...

hi jj its me elise and I saw you blog. Its cool. I wish mine was better than what it is right now.

6 P's in a Pod said...

This was so fun to read-What a great tag!
I really miss talking to you. Do you ever want to come back to Book Group?