Monday, March 17, 2008

Are We Ever Going To Move?


Kade asked me if I thought we were ever going to move. I told him that I didn't know(Matt and I want land, and we oh so do not have it here) and asked why. He was admiring his door and told me that he hoped we didn't because that would mean he would have to take down his door signs.

Matt and I got a good laugh out of it! We would have thought that he wouldn't want to leave his friends, school, pack his room, etc. But NO, not Kade, he doesn't want to have to take down his home-made, DO NOT ENTER signs. Oh to be 8 again.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found us. I will be keeping up with you guys, too. Is Kade seriously 8? I almost can't believe it!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

Yep! That sounds like an eight year old alright! lol.

Kami said...

Where do you want to move to? Didn't you just build that house?