Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Morning

Kade came in and woke me up and 7:30 asking if the Easter Bunny came. I totally forgot to put everything out!!! I told Kade that I was certain he had come but, it was still to early and he needed to go back to bed. He is such a good kid, he went back to bed. I waited until I could hear him breathing heavy and snuck into the guest room to get everything.

The Easter Bunny was so good to us this year. We got games, clothes, books, toys, money, candy, and Matt & Kade's favorite... Pistachios.
We are so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are grateful everyday for the Atonement and what it means to each of us. We are so blessed to know that our Eldest Brother loved and loves us so much that he died for us. What a beautiful story to hear time and again of the empty tomb. It always gives me the chills and I love it. He lives!

1 comments:

Elise said...

Way to go Easter Bunny! Our Tooth Fairy has been known to do the same thing-forgot...I mean WAIT until morning.-Jen