Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reading Anonymous

Matt thinks I need help, and maybe I do. The verdict is still out...
Since February 21st I have read:


Darling for pre-teen, teen and women. Easy Read

Half way through this one. Cute, like The Goose Girl. Easy read.



I was obsessed with these and dedicated a blog(see below).

Ahh, Left To Tell. ImmaculĂ©e shares her miraculous story of how she survived during the Rwanda genocide in 1994 when she and seven other women huddled silently together in the cramped bathroom of a local pastor’s house for 91 days! In this captivating and inspiring book, ImmaculĂ©e shows us how to embrace the power of prayer, forge a profound and lasting relationship with God, and discover the importance of forgiveness and the meaning of truly unconditional love and understanding—through our darkest hours. I recommend this to all women.

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I always like seeing what other people like to read. Good suggestions thanks. breaking Dawn(twilight series) comes out Aug. 2nd. Cant wait!!

Lana said...

Jay, if you've enjoyed those Shannon Hale books (as I have), then you ought to check out her others: Book of a 1,000 Days and Austenland. I liked them as much as the others.

Lucrecia said...

Hey Jess, I love the Goose Girl series. Especially Enna Burning. That one was my fave! My sister in law gave me Left To Tell but I've been nervous to read it. I have a really hard time with gritty sad stories. Tell me if you think I could handle it...