Friday, March 21, 2008

Scouts


I have been in bed with the flu since Wednesday. Even though I would love to stay curled up in bed or in a HOT bath, being a mom cannot be put on hold. Kade had scouts Wednesday and he got to share one of his collections, ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS. I spent the day making a velvet board for him to display them on. He did such an amazing job explaining where he found some of the rocks: Earthquake Lake, hiking, Colorado, Wyoming, etc. He also told everyone how they polish rocks, with diamond dust and water. He did such a great job.

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

so sorry to hear you have been sick. It is no fun I know that. kades rock display is awesome.

Colett said...

You overachiever! You better watch it or you're gonna get a calling in scouts!

Lucrecia said...

Hi jessica,
I just wanted to say thank you. You always leave me the sweetest notes on my blog. You're a really great friend. I'm so glad we write to each other.
And on the sick note, I just don't know why Mom's have to get sick too. We should be exempt from all bateria. It's so not fair.