Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hiking the Y


Jerid, Matt, Nicholas and Kade hiked to the Y Saturday. They had a great time. Kade and Nicholas came back muddy to the knees and chilled to the bone.

Just before they left I held my breath hoping Matt wouldn't ask for the camera...he did. I have lost my camera. I tore my house apart... no luck. Went through all of my purses (Matt gets upset with me because I am constantly changing purses, I am addicted), and went through our vehicles. No avail.

If you know of a good camera please share. Appears that I we are in the market for a new one.

6 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

brrr. that picture looks like it was cold. there is nothing worse then loosing the camera. Especially with how expensive they are. Nikkons are always a good camera. We have a pentax love it too.

Lucrecia said...

Jessica, I'm so sorry that you lost your camera. I do stuff like that all the time! I can never remember where I set things. As soon as you buy a new one the old one will appear. I guarantee it:)

Sandy said...

That stinks girl!!! Well, I can give you some ideas, but it all depends on what kind you want and how much you want to spend. For a cheaper P&S we have a panasonic lumix. For more expensive P&S there is a Canon g9.

grinNberrett said...

I would come over and help you look for it, but you MOVED!!!!! Tell Matt that he needs to invite T-y and me next time he goes.

Elise said...

You are the worst mother in the history of all mothers. Even worser than the one that they call mommy dearest.:) I hope you can live with the fact that your son will have no photos to remind him of his childhood experiences.J.K. Lucky for you his uncle has a camera and takes photos for you.

Elise said...

That was my dad JJ not me