Monday, April 21, 2008

Bean Museum



Tuesday of last week during Spring Break I took; Elise, Nick, Kade and Sadie to the Bean Museum on BYU campus. The weather was horribly cold so this was a perfect activity and to make it even better...it was FREE! If you ever go, walk up to the front desk and right next to the two-headed snake found in Utah there are scavenger hunt papers for kids of all ages.

The kids loved that the museum had one of Santa's reindeer. (I have no idea what happened to the rest of the pictures I took of the kids, these are the only two that made it home)

When we finished looking at all of the: animals, insects, fowl, etc. I took the kids to the LITTLE gift shop to pick something out. Behind me I heard this tiny voice say JJ, I turned around and poor Sadie had a bloody nose. I ran her to the restroom and we took care of it. Once again, back to the gift shop and again, JJ, you guessed it another bloody nose. I made the kids hurry, ran them out to the car in the wind/rain storm and off to the closest home, Grandmas. Sadie had to lay on the couch for about 20 minutes. Poor thing.

1 comments:

Sara said...

My boys LOVE this place! ANd I LOVE that it is not so huge and overwhelming... it is a nice quick easy outing when you just have an hour or two! :)