Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Friends

Friend (frend) n. a person with whom one is on terms of mutual affections and respect
Kindred (kin-drid) n. a person whose interests or tastes are similar to one's own.
Spirit (spir-it) n. a person's mind or feelings or animating principle as distinct from his boy, shall be with you in spirit.

My FRIENDS are KINDRED SPIRITS

Sometimes in life the only thing that can lift you when you are sinking are your friends. I have been blessed to have some incredibly strong, kindred friends in my life. Many of these friendships were formed at a time in my life when I was trying desperately to have a baby, being pregnant and raising a little one. We were all raising families, trying to out do one another with the cleanest home and best yard (HA HA HA, I am only kidding. I say this only because most of us had the exact same floor plan).

I love these women with all of my heart and cherish the few times a year we get together. SPRING for a luncheon and FALL for a ladies weekend out. For those of you that weren't able to make it (which were most of you), WE MISSED YOU.Back Row: Me, Rachel Front Row: Betsy, Amy, Jen, Melody, Lynn, ShiraleaJen, Melody, LynnShiralea, Me, Betsy, Amy

2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! I was sad I could not make it. And Jen went dark. Wow! I didn't even know that. Shows how long it has been since I have seen you guys now.Cute pics!!!

Sandy said...

I wish I could have been there!!! You all are so cute! Glad you had fun! We should get together more often!!!