Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kade's Favorites

(Kade has been asking for his own blog... I am not sure about it as he is only 8. I think it would end up being my project and I have PLENTY of my own right now. I told him to just ask and he can add to our family blog when he wanted to. Here is what he came up with tonight. He typed most of it and then had me finish up by taking dictation.)

My favorite song on Guitar Hero is Barracuda by Heart. My 2nd favorite song is Cool Thing, I don't know the band name. I am excellent at Guitar Hero on wii. I can play it behind my head.

I take real guitar lessons. My teacher tells me I am the best sight reader he has seen. That means I can take a piece of music and play it the first time through. I have an ipod that I take everywhere. One of my favorite songs on it is When We Were Young. I still need to learn how to put new songs on it.

My dad watches Sponge Bob with me, it is one of our favorite shows. We like these songs on Sponge Bob, Now That We're Men & Goofy Goobers & F. U. N. I had my mom add it to her play list. Mr. Crabs is my favorite and dads is Squidward. My mom thinks it is annoying but, we don't care.

I have an XBOX that I like to play Star Wars Battlefront II.

I love hunting with my dad. I just bought a B.B. Gun with my very own money. My dad takes me shooting when he has days off. I love to go fishing. My dad takes me all the time. We just went today and I caught 4 rainbow trout. We are going to eat them. I asked my mom if she wanted any and she didn't answer me, how rude. I love going to Robbers Roost with my dad and doing the 16 mile hike with rapels, my favorite part is Fat Mans Misery. It is a really tight squeeze.

I have a motorbike that is a KTM. I have to wear my gear: helmet, chest pad.

My favorite sport is baseball. I am in coach pitch and can't wait for next year when it will be real pitching. I always hit down the 3rd base line. My dad says he has no idea how I can hit like that all the time. I don't know, I just do. I love that after the games we get sno-cones for free.

I love to eat tacos at Del Taco. Today for breakfast me and my dad went to Del Taco. My dad got 2 tacos they were hard shelled. I got 3 tacos and they were hard shelled. My favorite food is tacos. My favorite drink is apple beer. My dad likes it too. My mom thinks it is too bubblish and fizzy, she doesn't like it. I like bananas. I like Jamba Juice, rAzAmAtAzz.

My favorite colors are blue, orange and red. My motobike is orange.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome post Kade! I'm impressed with all you do!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, I love this post. Kade you are one cool kid. And what a great dad to give you tacos for breakfast and take you to do all those fun things.

Elise said...

Kade just said that you made him a blog. He is mad.

marcihite said...

That is pretty cool Kade! It was fun to get to know a little bit about you & the things you like to do. Great Job!

Danielle Christiansen said...

Awesome post for Kade. honestly the best thing I did was do my girls their own blog. it helps with their writing skills for the summer. I am glad to see more about kade

Colett (*-*) said...

Isabelle is begging me for a blog too, but same as you I would end up doing it all! I told her she has to wait until she can type better, mean ol mom!

Danielle said...

What a great idea! It's great to hear from Kade and get a feel for his personality, etc. He sounds like a keeper.

Morgan said...

I changed my site address. I hope you don't mind updating it!
shmorganza.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

Way cute!! Kade is being mommy tagged by Austin.

MaKayla said...

Kade I taged you on my blog. Now do same questions on your blog about your mom. Makayla

Lucrecia said...

That's cute Jessica! My 8 year old is always hovering when I'm working on my blog. I know that he would love to have his own too.