Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes...or Kade

My son has just recently (2 seconds ago) educated me on the anatomy of a whale...

You have the fin, the blow-hole, and the dork. That's correct..the dork.
Here is how the conversation went. RING...RING...RING

Mom: "hello"
Kade: "Mom, do you know what a dork is?"
Mom: "no, what is it?"
Kade: "it is a whales weiner" snicker snicker
Mom: "what?"
Kade: "it is a whales weiner" snicker snicker snicker, "he also has a blow-hole"
Mom: "are you kidding me?"
Kade: snicker "we are going to the park, love you, bye"

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Too funny! Sounds like he and my Chase would get along great.

Danielle Christiansen said...

How funny that kid is. You are in big trouble when he gets older.

Natalie said...

Ha Ha Ha, so you're telling me what they say only gets better. That is to funny.

Colett said...

Welcome to the world of the pre, pre-teen, believe me the weiner, fart, poop and butt jokes only get worse.

Brittanie said...

Seriously was laughing my head off when I read this. Thanks for good laugh!

Sara said...

NICE! Maybe he is grounded from that friend's house? :)

Morgan said...

HA! I burst out laughing when I read this! That is too funny! I can't wait until my kids are preteens...
Ha ha ha.
I didn't see this post when I read about your Honda, glad I saw when I stopped bu your blog today.
Thanks for the laugh!

Elise said...

J.J. he learned it from me because someone in my class looked it up and told me that.I told him that in California and he said that Delainie was one about 100 times