Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged...

Tiffani has tagged me...How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1. Kade/Family
2. Lake Powell (HAVEN'T BEEN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, anyone going?)
3. 4th of July & Christmas

FEARS
1. losing Matt &/or Kade
2. cancer
3. bugs

GOALS
1. lose this baby weight from when I had Kade (8 years ago, how long do I have?)
2. learn to swim
3. open my own business

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. blogging
2. getting ready for San Diego w/out Matt
3. collecting old cheese graters

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I don't like to be alone, ever
2. I love decorating homes
3. I love finding a bargain

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Sara Staker
2. Barney's
3. Colett Yarro
4. Morgan
5. Danielle Christiansen

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

I must say I have never heard of anyone else who collects old cheese graters but I think it is really cool.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I totally learned a lot about you on this. I didn't know you collected cheese graters.

Sandy said...

Love your cheese graters. I have still never been to Lake Powell. Wanna go??!!! We need to head to the great north. Let me know if you are game.

Morgan said...

thanks for the tag. i would love decorating ideas. we've been so house poor that things are a little blah around here. any inexpensive ideas or shops?

Natalie King said...

You love to decorate homes??? Please! Come decorate mine! :)