Monday, August 4, 2008

I...

I am... content in my 30's. I know who I am, what I want, and I don't worry what others think. I don't have to 'keep up with the Jone's'.
I think... about things that are out of my control.
I know... who I am and what I want.
I want... Kade to believe in himself, stand up for what he knows, continue watching out for the 'underdog', and learn to love himself.
I have... been blessed with more than I could have imagined.
I wish... I had great skin, better hair and the motivation to lose weight.
I hate... where the election is going.
I miss... Matt's dad, Grandma & Grandpa Jones and Lake Powell.
I fear.... the future of our country and how crAzY the world will get.
I feel... overwhelmed by my new job.
I hear... Kade practicing the guitar, asking me to lay by him and talk about the day and his sweet laughter.
I smell... everything (just like you Morgan). It's true, I have a super nose. It bothers Matt.
I search... for success in motherhood and my marriage.
I wonder... if we will ever get a boat.
I regret... not being as kind as I should have been when I was younger.
I love... my girls night out! I look forward to it each and every month. I cherish my friends.
I care... about the success of my family!
I always... pray and floss!
I am not... ready for the Childrens Parade that I am responsible for.
I believe... in God.
I dance... when I am home alone with the radio blaring -while cleaning.
I sing... all the time, sorry for anyone who has heard my voice (no, if I have been blessed with this voice then you should have to hear it).
I don't always... ask for permission. Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness.
I write... everything down -I am the Queen List Maker.
I win... when Kade is happy, content and knows that he has accomplished a new task.
I lose... when I procrastinate.
I never... thought I would be like my mom when I grew up (thankful that I am), get along with my brother (one of my best friends), or be the amazing aunt that I am (just kidding)
I listen... to my gut!
I read... books that are uplifting and don't leave me with a dark feeling.
I am happy about... our new Bishopric.

anyone else want to play?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This was fun to read. I laughed at your smell because you always seem to smell pee!

Danielle Christiansen said...

That is so cool. Loved it. I have a super nose too. it is ver annoying. and hmmmm I wonder who the Jones' are? hehe

Morgan said...

oh yeah, i'm so glad you did this!
it was fun to read about you!
and what's up with super noses anyway? wish i could turn mine off...
thanks for sharing!

Britney said...

I love that list. So many fun tid-bits about you!