Friday, August 29, 2008

Nie Recovery

Some of you may know...others may not. A friend from good old PHS has a sister who was in a plane crash. Stephanie and her husband Christian have sustained serious injuries and the recovery according to Dr.'s will take months. They have a precious little family with 4 children, medical bills, and faith! August 28th there will be several auctions to raise money for this beautiful family. If you are interested in donating to their cause click on the Nie recovery box below!

Here is her blog if you would like to check it out, http://www.designmom.com/

2 comments:

Lucrecia said...

The Blog world is so amazing! I know this family. I have loved seeing the support and generosity show up literally everywhere! What an amazing way to spread the word! Much love to you Jessica!

Colett (*-*) said...

I have been following Nie's blog for awhile, I don't know her but I am sick about all that her family is going through. I pray for them everyday.