Monday, September 22, 2008

Down, Set, Hike

Kade has been looking forward to playing football for 2 years and he is finally old enough! He is on the Vikings team and has already received a nickname from his coach... WHEELS!

Running for the kick-off

Tuesday: practice and game
Thursday: practice and game
Saturday: practice

In the huddle

Right now the weather is perfect but, the games run until the end of October which means it is going to get real COLD. Blankets, coats, umbrellas, gloves, hand warmers and hot cocoa...

7 comments:

Kennen said...

I cracked right up upon hearing the football music theme! Gotta love football. . . . Keep the pictures coming.

Julie H. said...

Fun for you guys. We're almost done with soccer season and most of the games have been warm. I'm a wimp in cold weather.

My photographer is my sister-in-law, Amanda. Her photo blog is on my blog and from there I think you can get to her website. She's really creative and loves to work outside. You should schedule a shoot with her, she's great to work with! Thanks for all of your nice comments on my blog.

Tiffani said...

I Love football. Cameron is too little to play here. I hope one day he will play. And the hot chocolate...not so much here.

Lucrecia said...

Wheels, eh? That must be a very good thing:) That's one hard core coach who holds practice the same day as the game!

Britney said...

Oh, how I love football season!

6 P's in a Pod said...

The ONLY football I'll watch is Flag Football!! Now that you've started...it will NEVER end!!

Jessica said...

LOL at your comment on my blog! LOL I know I'm a loser :)