Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FALL is in the air!

I love FALL

colors changing

leaves falling and crunching under your boots

crisp air brushing across your checks

cute long sleeved shirts, pants, boots, sweaters

the smell and sound of the heater kicking on

turning off the air and opening windows
(you know you live in UT when you are running the heat and air in the same day/week)

decorating with fun Autumn decor
preparing your garden for the long winter that is just around the corner
and long drives through our gorgeous canyons!


12 comments:

Brittanie said...

Very pretty pictures, did you take them?
I love Fall...reminds me of Wassil, Gardner Village, and jackets.

Danielle Christiansen said...

my favorite season. I hope I will be able to enjoy it.

Morgan said...

awe. fall is a great feeling!

6 P's in a Pod said...

this is a great post that i wish i could copy and paste in my own blog and get credit for. amazing pictures. i'm gonna go get a hot chocolate...

Kami said...

I love fall too! I just hope it lasts a while before old man winter hits.

Lucrecia said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! Did you take those? I too love fall. Light jacket weather is the best!

The Kauwe Family said...

Your right Fall is great. I am excited to be in Utah for Fall again!

Jessica said...

Totally agree... I think of Witchapalooza at Gardner Village and YUMMY carmel apples and stressing over what the costumes the kids are going to wear :)

Julie H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie H. said...

I love this post. Such pretty pictures and I too love fall. Your blog is so creative. You inspire me to do more writing. When you get a minute send me your email at bjhaskins@yahoo.com I just made my blog private and have to enter the email for invited readers. Thanks Jess.

Britney said...

Fall is the best time of year! Sweaters, fireplaces, hot chocolate and holidays!! The smells, oh the smells.

Tiffani said...

New England is where I served my mission. It is so beautiful there. I always get "homesick" this time of year.