Monday, September 29, 2008

Lagoon

We were lucky to go to LAGOON with family and friends this year! It was so much fun. The weather was perfect, the rides were gut wrenching(make you puke rides), and the company was fun! When we entered the park Matt & Kade took off without me. Matt, knowing that I was car sick from the drive, would not want to jump on any of the rides... he was right. I hung out in the kid zone most of the time loving my sweet little Havyn (thanks Jill)!

The new ride this year is WICKED. Everyone agreed that this was the favorite! It launches you straight up, drops you straight down, and then throws you into a cork screw spin.
S I C K!
This rickety old thing was installed in 1921, almost 100 years ago! It jerks your head around and lifts you out of your seat when you drop. It is crAzY and feels so unstable.
Rattle Snake Rapids used to be Kade's favorite. But, this year when we made it over the sun was gone, the stars were shining and it was chilly. Did this stop Kade & Nicholas? NO, they went and came off soaked.
Sweet 5 week old Havyn

Kelton, Karlee, Sadie & Halle showing us that they are indeed tall enough!
Kade & Weston after riding Wicked
Here it is!!!
Kelton was asleep before we even left the parking lot!
Cael playing with the bat his daddy won him!
Brothers Cortney & Jerid
Papa & a tired Cael
Elise, Jerid & Sadie (these girls are crAzY thrill seekers)
Halle & Sadie cheesing it while munching on snacks
I feel bad, I took tons of photos and when I got home I can't find half of them!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun. I haven't been to Lagoon probably since high school.

Morgan said...

funny, i was going to say the exact same thing as natalie...
it looks like it's changed a ton since i've been there!

Auger Family said...

I have not been to lagoon forever. Your pics are super cute and I love the colorful way you did that! Super cute!

Britney said...

Lagoon was my FAVORITE when I was little - now it kind of makes me sick! Looks like everyone had lots of fun!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

How fun! I havnt been since before the twins were born.

Tiffani said...

I love your family