Friday, December 5, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Shop

Happy Thanksgiving (LATE)

We had a wonderful day: slept in, Matt played football, I made pies, Kade played. This year we went to my mom and dads. The table was gorgeous, the company comforting, the food filling! Thanks mom and dad.

We are thankful for:

family health the gospel freedom job home education and more, and more...


Black Friday
Have you ever ventured out into this mess?
I used to every year... I LOVED IT. Not anymore, if I can get it online or pay a little more... I will. This year I hit the stores at 9 AM and got everything on my list. The people were kind, the store employees were helpful, and the other consumers were patient.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

you're still brave. even at 9am.

Lydia said...

I've never gotten into "black friday" Robert likes to go out but I like to sleep.

Lucrecia said...

I've never gone shopping on Black Friday but Brook has! I always chuckle a little when I think of him standing in line at 5 am for doorbusters. He hits Best Buy, Home Depot. You know, the good stuff:)

Danielle Christiansen said...

I have never gone and am glad I do my shopping 5 months in advance.