Friday, January 2, 2009

3...2...1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Resolution #1: spend more time with family & friends
Resolution #2: slow down
Resolution #3: work on building food storage, first aid kit, financial reserve

Like every New Years we commit to being better people. Hopefully, this year with only 3 resolutions I can get there!

We had a great time bringing in the new year with family & friends (resolution #1 check). Every year we are thankful to my brothers family for graciously hosting a party! The house was full of great people that I would like to be more like, food that was aboundant, kids that were full of energy and excitement that they were getting to have a late night, and laughter-laughter-laughter! We played new games, ran out of time for the foos-ball/air hockey tournament and rang in the New Year with a pinata and fireworks!





8 comments:

Lydia said...

It looks like you had a good night. Happy New Year.

Morgan said...

i love your resolutions.
food storage and being more prepared is something we are working on as a family, if you have any great ideas or tips i'd love you to share!

Danielle Christiansen said...

those pictures look familiar. We had a lot of fun seeing you guys. P.s did you like the cards/

Kennen said...

I'm glad to see that someone had a fun new year's celebration. We stayed home alone, watched a movie and went to bed by 10:30. We usually have everyone over for fun, food and a pool tournament. Pretty pathetic. Hope you have a great new year!

Amy said...

Do you want to get my food storage for me!? Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Danielle said...

Again..you are always having so much fun. It's so nice to live by family, huh. Happy 2009!

Tiffani said...

I love the picture of Clint and Matt about to kiss

Our family said...

My resolutions-
#1 Watch more T.V. I have no idea who all the people are that are winning daytime Emmys.
#2 Stop eating home cooked meals. I can save more living on the McDonalds dollar menu.
#3 Start Smoking. Why not it looks realy cool.
#4 I sweat when I exercise and that makes me stinky, so I have decided to quit.