Monday, April 6, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action

We have seen the following movies...


not as funny as we thought it could be, slow moving, great 'fargo' accents, loved the fudee-dudee old man with the attitude. Our star rating: **




I love me some Clive Owen and think Julia Roberts is great... this movie was not note worthy. Slow, kept back tracking, story line was horrible. Our star rating: **



Great the for whole family! We sat in front of a G'ma and she laughed harder and louder than anyone else in the theater. Our star rating: *****

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

My boys want to see monsters so bad. It's good to know that you guys liked it.

Kami said...

Yah, I wasn't a fan of Duplicity either. I thought for sure it would have been good since Clive and Julia were in it. Sean HATED it and told me we should have seen "I love you man" instead. Our kids liked Monsters vs Aliens as well. Very cute!

Lydia said...

The only one I have seen is Monster VS Aliens and it was cute.

Danielle Christiansen said...

glad to see your alive. We never see movies. I might have to take the kids to monsters vs. Aliens when it comes to the dollar theatre.

Tiffani said...

We are going to see Monsters vs Aliens on Sat. I am so glad you loved it.

Brittanie said...

sweet - thanks for the recommendations, we need to see some good ones.