Monday, April 20, 2009

The rest of SPRING BREAK...

Well, we woke up to rain and it quickly turned to...

it looked like Christmas, Matt didn't find it cute or funny when I started singing "Let it Snow". We always have dreams of warm, sunny weather for spring break but not this year, we had snow! I find it beautiful but spring break- are you kidding me? What happened to warm breezes, light shadows, budding blossoms, and sunburns?


The Nickelcade was a blast and we ended up not going shopping. The kids won a bazillion tickets and cashed them in for candy, braclets, bouncy balls, the works. After playing games all afternoon we hit the local Wendy's for a late lunch. Matt and the kids thought is was hilarious getting into a food fight. Thank heavens we were sitting in the back and none of the workers caught them. YES, I made them pick it all up before leaving.

Thursday I took the girls to get their hair done. Sadie opted for long, golden curls and Elise chose to get her hair cut. They are darling! Elise loves her new hair cut and and talked her mom into getting her an outrageous flat iron! While the girls were getting pampered I got a pedicure and it was relaxing. Katie was darling and a blast to visit with. She did an amazing job, aaaah.

Friday I worked at the shop, cleaning walls and touching up more paint. Kade and Nicholas played around the shop and then left with Jerid. They played in the 'pond' in Jerid's back yard, played with the ducks, chickens and dogs. Kade had a blast! Thanks Jerid!

Saturday was ball, ball, ball! Kade had two ball games, which equalled about five hours at the ball park. He walked every time he was up to bat. Poor kid, he was wanting to 'kill' the ball every time he got up. Our next two months of Saturdays will be spent at the park. I can't wait, baseball is one of the best sports. Go RENEGADES!
IF I COULD GET MY PICTURES TO DOWNLOAD I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!

0 comments: