Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 family photos

my darling cousin ciji took our family pictures!
she did an amazing job.
she took about 350 of just my little family (here are only a few)...






my little man, isn't so little anymore.
i look at these and want to cry, he is so handsome and so grown up.




unfortunately our younger brother overslept and missed out.

ciji, has the magic touch.
she caught my dad as i see him...
strong
quiet
tolerant
gentle
compassionate
patient
i love and adore my dad!
thank you ciji

and let's not forget...
distinguished


5 comments:

Debi said...

Beautiful! I love them!

[Morgan] said...

these are great.
your little man IS grown up. crazy.
he sure is handsome.

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

These pictures are amazing, you all look so good! I am impressed with Mont's individual portraits. Thanks for sharing them.

Natalie said...

Love them, all of them.

Speedys said...

such a cute family, and the pictures turned out great!