Sunday, January 23, 2011

how do i love thee? let me count the ways

saturday afternoon my mom came over and we created, laughed, and simply bonded. growing up my mom was always creating beautiful things for our home. when i got older and had my own home my mom was my inspiration for decorating. i have been lucky to receive some of her talent! i love decorating, i love crafting, i love my home, i love my mom!

after going through
scrapbook paper
fabric scraps
chip board
beads
ribbon
trim
and the like
this is what we created...
for FREE

#1 hugs

#2 love


#3 kiss


#4 xoxo


#5 sweet


#6 be mine


#7 sweet


this is some of the ways we love thee... now you go get your creative juices flowing!
hAppY vAlEntInEs

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! You guys were busy. I love them all and I am so jealous that I couldn't join you and your mom. You guys are so creative and I bet you had the best time ever! The best part is that you did it for FREE!!

Kami said...

You're so talented. Those are way cute! Great job!